Catholic Worldview Fellowship 2019 Application
Welcome to the Catholic Worldview Fellowship Course Application!
Early Application Deadline: January 15, 2019
Selection Notification: Rolling Admissions, with notification of acceptance within one month of application
Requirements to Apply:
- Upon attending the course, students must have completed at least 1 year of undergraduate studies
- Must complete all information on the online application
- Must submit 2 letters of Recommendation
Course Fee: Total Cost $5450
Early Bird Discounted Cost $4950 ($500 discount if application and deposit payment is received by Jan 15, 2019)
(Course includes the following)
- $ 1950 Hotel lodging (29 nights, full board)
- $ 450 Academic module (inscription/accreditation, conference fee, speaker costs)
- $ 450 Leadership module (staff costs)
- $ 1500 Cultural outings (transportation) and Rome trip (includes flight Germany – Italy)
- $ 350 fellowship staff costs
- $ 250 Miscellaneous (administration, insurance, materials, etc)
- $500 ($500 discount for accepted students who apply before Jan 15, 2019)
Course Fee Schedule:
- $1000 Deposit due one month after notification of acceptance; Payments can be made via check by mail ($1000) or via credit/debit card/PayPal payment online ($1050)
- $3950 Final Payment due by June 15, 2019 (via check by mail) or $4050 (via credit/debit card/PayPal payment online)
STEP 1: CREATE ACCOUNT / LOGIN - You must create an account and login in order to view and complete the online application forms below.
STEP 2: COMPLETE APPLICATION - Complete the application in full. Early Applications are due january 15, 2019. If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a staff member to schedule an interview date and time.
STEP 3: ACCEPTANCE CONFIRMATION - You will receive an email confirmation to notify you of your acceptance status. Once accepted, you will have one month to confirm your attendance and secure your spot for the course by making a deposit.
STEP 4. PAY DEPOSIT - Pay the non-refundable $1000 course deposit via check or $1050 online via debit card, credit card or PayPal. (This will secure your spot.)
STEP 5. MAKE FINAL PAYMENT - Pay the $3950 course balance via check or $4050 online via debit card, credit card or PayPal. Final payment is due June 15, 2019.
* For any applications or deposits paid after Jan 15, 2019, the early bird discount is not applied, and an addtional $500 will be added.
If you have any questions, please email: [email protected]