Catholic Worldview Fellowship 2018
Welcome to the Catholic Worldview Fellowship Course Application!
Application Deadline: March 1, 2018
Selection Notification: March 31, 2018
Requirements to Apply:
- Upon attending the course, students must have completed at least 1 year of undergraduate studies
- Must complete all information on the online application
- Must submit 2 letters of Recommendation
Course Fee: Total Cost $4950 (includes the following)
- $ 1950 Hotel lodging (29 nights, full board)
- $ 450 Academic module (inscription/accreditation, conference fee, speaker costs)
- $ 450 Leadership module (staff costs)
- $ 1500 Cultural outings (transportation) and Rome trip (includes flight Germany – Italy)
- $ 350 fellowship staff costs
- $ 250 Miscellaneous (administration, insurance, materials, etc)
Course Fee Schedule:
- $1000 Deposit due by April 21, 2018 (via check by mail) or $1050 (via credit card/PayPal payment online)
- $3950 Final Payment due by June 15, 2018 (via check by mail) or $4050 (via credit card/PayPal payment online)
STEP 1: CREATE ACCOUNT / LOGIN - You must create an account and login in order to view and complete the online application forms below.
STEP 2: COMPLETE APPLICATION - Complete the application in full. Applications are due March 1, 2018. If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a staff member to schedule during February or March.
STEP 3: ACCEPTANCE CONFIRMATION - You will receive an email confirmation by March 31, 2018 to notify you of your acceptance status. Once accepted, you will have 3 weeks to confirm your attendance and secure your spot for the course by making a deposit.
STEP 4. PAY DEPOSIT - Pay the non-refundable $1000 course deposit online via debit card, credit card or PayPal. (This will secure your spot.) Deposit is due April 21, 2018.
STEP 5. MAKE FINAL PAYMENT - Pay the $3950 course balance online via debit card, credit card or PayPal. Final payment is due June 15, 2018.
If you have any questions, please email: [email protected]